Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

"I know that you are seeking Jesus the crucified. He is not here, for he has been raised just as he said." ~Matthew 28:5-6




Easter cake

This year, Tim and I decided to host Easter celebrations at our place.  We were blessed to have some of my family join us (which was great, because otherwise we would have been eating the food for the next few months).  My Dad, Aunt Judy, Uncle Jerry, Cousin Jeff, Cousin Christy, her husband Jason, and their kids Sadie and Titus came to celebrate and eat an awesome lunch (I'm not biased) of lamb, brisket, parmesan risotto, garlic green beans, butter muffins, salad, and my family recipe cookies and cake.  So now that all of your mouths are watering, maybe those of you that missed this year will come next year ;).


Our pretty table


The Chefs :)


After eating our scrumptious meal, we flocked to the grassy area behind our apartment building where my cousin Jeff and I slaughtered proceeded to cream the rest of our family at bocce ball.

It was a blessing to share this amazing day with my family.

He is risen!!!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY hope we are there next year!

    ReplyDelete