Monday, April 23, 2012

Bread Bag

I've started making homemade bread, and this has presented the challenge of storing it so it doesn't go bad before we finish it.  I was reading about various bread holders online (there are several options on Amazon...some quite amusing), and read something about a tweed bag being one of the best storage options.  I mentioned this to Tim, and his response was "Tweed?  I have tweed pants."  That set the following into motion.



He immediately went into our outdoor storage unit and pulled out this pair of tweed pants that he just happened to be saving for such an occasion...who knew?  I didn't.


My husband is a man of many talents.  Did you know he could sew?


He's also very good at removing stitches ;)  (This was one of those 1 in a million moments where I was right and he did it wrong anyway.  Yes, I'm gloating...No, it's not pretty...but it happens so rarely...so excuse my relishing)

And he produced a tweed bread bag for me.  I'll let you know how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment