Thursday, August 16, 2012

41 Weeks

I am 41 weeks today and it seems that Sprout is quite content to stay in there.  I had an appointment today and they did a non-stress test and everything came back looking great...so we're continuing to wait for Sprout to make his/her debut.  I have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday but I'm really hoping that I don't have to go :)  In the mean time, I have various house cleaning and projects to keep me entertained.  Per the Hub's request, I learned how to crochet baby hats.  He requested "something that looks like an old man sleeping cap".  After a handful of attempts to just make it up as I go... I caved and got my inspiration and pattern from here.  YouTube is a wonderful thing (that's how one learns to crochet when their Grandma doesn't live close by).

The first one turned out so stinkin' cute (and I finished it so quickly) that we decided we needed to make a girly pink one too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment