Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas ~ Round 2

I think it's pretty great that we get to celebrate Christmas multiple times.  One of our Christmas presents from my sister and BIL was a date.  They watched Matthan and kicked us out to go to lunch and go bowling.  Well, if you know us, nothing can ever be simple when it comes to me and Tim doing something like going on a date.  We headed to one of the restaurants my sister had recommended, and it wasn't open for lunch.  Then we used Urbanspoon to find another restaurant, and it too was closed.  We stopped by an outdoor equipment store (to look around) and got a restaurant recommendation from the employees there, and finally ended up at a great restaurant that I highly recommend...except that I cannot remember the name of it...sorry...but it was really yummy. 



Preface: Every now and then I will send Tim a pin from Pinterest that I think might interest him, but I do not always read the pin before I send it to him.  This has gotten into trouble a couple of times.





Tim's sister had given us a date box for Christmas with questions to ask each other.  We forgot the questions and so I pulled up Pinterest remembering that I had pinned an article on fun questions to ask your spouse while on a date.  So I asked Tim to pick a random number, which led me to #27.... which was... "What is one thing that I do that annoys you?" (who came up with these "fun" questions to ask your spouse?")  To which he promptly replied, "Pin things without actually reading them first."  :/




So I said "okay, okay, pick a different question".  #34 "What is one thing that you would like to change about me?"...  (awesome :/  )



We all gathered at my dad's house for "Christmas morning" round 2.  Which included a yummy breakfast and opening gifts in the Bloomfield way, which includes, opening gifts from youngest to oldest and shooting your wrapping paper into the (laundry) basket.  


Matthan (taking nap), Tim, Amy, Grandpa Jim, Aunt Sarah, Maddox,
Davey, Lailey, Snow White (the reindeer balloon, named by Lailey)


Grandpa Jim

Aunt Sarah and Maddox


Mommy and Matthan

My sister gave me one of the best gifts ever.  She made a pendent out of lace from my mom's wedding dress... had. no. words.







Under the Christmas Tree

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment