Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Daddy



My Daddy is a special guy who has been taking care of me since I was born...



My Daddy is someone I can really look up to



My Daddy has taught me a love for being outdoors




My Daddy has a killer sense of style





Not to mention, My Daddy can grow a pretty stellar beard



My Daddy feeds me yummy food




And helps me brush my teeth



My Daddy can fix just about anything



From broken bikes to broken hearts



My Daddy works really hard for us and is a great provider



But My Daddy also makes time to play with me and take me for bike rides




My Daddy is really good at snuggling and sometimes shares his bed



My Daddy is a tough guy but he's always a soft place to land



My Daddy squeezes into small spaces and helps me learn the drums



My Daddy reads me lots of stories, sings with me, and prays with me



My Daddy takes me to church and is a great example of God's love



My Daddy is my buddy and he loves me so much!



My Daddy is the best daddy because he's My Daddy.  I know I've got big shoes to fill.



I love you Daddy!  Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment