Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chicken and Slides

My sister and I decided it was time for a visit.  Sarah, Lailey, and Maddox came to spend the night.  I had ambitious plans to go to the library and the park (a really awesome park with a big sand pit), but alas, it rained.  So then we thought Monkey Joes would be a great plan B.  

Matthan

Lailey

Maddox


Unfortunately, I found out that the one near our house closed a few months ago.  Then it got too close to lunch to go to the library.  So we finally wound up at Chick-fil-a (thanks to some last minute suggestions from the Facebook community) with a compromise of food and indoor playground.




My cautious child almost made it to the third step

It was a hit.  Indoor playgrounds at food places are genius.  Genius!


I think he wanted more ice-cream


I turned around for two seconds and Matthan took advantage of me not paying attention to my lemonade.


thief

A good time was had by all!  And they all napped happily that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment