Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

What do you do when the weather foils your outdoor plans to go fishing?  Go to Walmart of course, and think about being outside.  Actually, we went there so Tim could buy a fishing license, but of course, this Walmart does not sell them. :/

Startin' 'em early

I have been planning a surprise birthday party for my hubby, and despite the several opportunities for him to find out about it, I pulled it off!  However, I always seem to slip up with gifts and he figures them out so it all balances out in the end.


After mass, before surprise party

Come to find out, my husband trusts what I say...which he should...except around his birthday and Christmas when I lie like a rug.

I texted one of our friends before arriving, that she should tell the waiter it is Tim's birthday in hopes of them making him do something embarrassing...like wear a sombrero while they sing "Happy Birthday".



We had several friends come out and help us celebrate.  From left to right:  Tim, Robert, Baby Bo, Bridget, Denise, Derek, Andrew, Andrew, Ashley, Matthan, and Austin. 




Daddy shared some whipped cream with Matthan :)




And this morning we made Daddy birthday pancakes.  Fun fact about Tim, he was born on Labor Day in the hospital parking lot.  Happy Birthday my Love!!  And happy Labor Day weekend everyone!




*Even though I'm way behind in posting events that have already occurred, I still publish the post on the date(s) on which the event occurred, so as to look back and see when things actually happened.  So in case you missed it, here is our visit to Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment